“Site” means the website www.robertoformosa.com.
“User” means any visitor or user of the Website.
This Website is offered by Roberto Formosa, VAT NO: MT-1924-3008
Acceptance of the Conditions of Use
Roberto reserves the right to provide, at any time and without notice, to delete or make changes or updates to the Site and its Contents. Roberto reserves the right, at any time, with immediate effect, without prior notice, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, to limit, refuse or discontinue, in whole or in part, access to the Site, or to part of it, by any user.
Contents – Property Rights
All materials and information published on the Site (including, without limitation, information articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio video recordings, hereinafter referred to as “Content”) are provided by Roberto and, where indicated, by third parties set off. The User acknowledges that the information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sounds, images, illustrations, drawings, icons and any other material present on this Site are owned by Roberto and / or legitimately entitled to the related rights. Site services and contents are protected by copyright law.
It is possible that, in order to allow access to certain areas of the Site and use certain functions, services or elements of the Site, the user is required to register.
Upon registration, the user must choose the password and provide only one valid, in use and verifiable e-mail address. The user is required to promptly update the registration, because it is accurate and current. The user also assumes the sole responsibility of ensuring the confidentiality of his password. The user also assumes the sole responsibility of restricting access to his or her computers. The user assumes sole responsibility in relation to any activity.
User who inserts User-Contents
In sending Content – user to the Site, the user guarantees that the materials will be adequate, constructive and relevant and free from potentially illegal elements or otherwise unsuitable for publication, including, but not limited to, elements
- that are potentially defamatory or offensive against other persons or entities,
- potentially harmful to persons or property or having a defamatory or harassing nature towards persons or organisations,
- potentially able to violate the rights (including those related to privacy and to advertising) of any person,
- having pornographic, obscene, offensive, vulgar, indecent or intimidating character,
- culturally, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or
- to suggest or encourage any illegal activity.
Statements of responsibility and guarantees of the user
The user states, declares and guarantees that:
- no material sent to the Site through its account (“Content – user”) infringes any property rights of third parties including, but not limited to, copyright, protection of trademarks, confidentiality or any other other personal or patrimonial individual right;
- the Contents – user are sent by more age. For minors the materials will have to be examined and authorised by the parents.
The user recognises and accepts that his ideas, contributions or discussions or any other Content – user sent to the Site, which are not subject to any restriction on the protection of intellectual property rights, may be used by any other user without any compensation or recognition.
The user grants to Roberto a global license, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable or transferable to use, reproduce, create derivative works, distribute, use publicly, publicly display, transmit and publish the Content – user by him provided on the Site, in Roberto marketing or public relations materials, by any means.
The user assumes the sole responsibility of the User-Contents and of the possible consequences determined by their sending. Roberto does not endorse any Content – user or any opinion, recommendation or advice contained therein and assumes no responsibility of any kind, with respect to said Contents – user.
Roberto reserves the exclusive right and right to modify and / or delete, for any reason, at any time, without any prior notice or need for authorization and in its sole discretion, messages or any other Content – questionable, inconvenient or otherwise contrary to present conditions of use.
Last updated on: 09th February, 2022